The Woodlands is a private, non-profit organization that provides comprehensive prevention, education, and treatment services to residents of Licking County and surrounding counties.
Since 1965 The Woodlands has provided quality professional services to those in need, regardless of their ability to pay.
The Woodlands is dynamic organization that serves to address the diverse needs of individuals and families in our community.
The Woodlands is organized into three distinct direct service departments:
Our Leadership Team
- Tamara Frye, LISW-S, Executive Director, Director of Outpatient and Outreach Services [email protected]
- Tricia Hufford, MSW, LSW, Director of Domestic Violence Services [email protected]
- Christie Hamilton, Operations Manager [email protected]
Our Board of Directors
- Alice Browning - Board Chair, Park National Bank
- Michael Dudgeon - Finance Chair, Park National Bank
- Patricia Brown - Secretary, The Community Bank
- Kim Manno - Development Chair, COTC - OSU Newark
- Lorei Kraft - Resource and Planning Chair, Licking Memorial Health Systems
- Jodie Wheeler - Wilson Shannon & Snow
- Jamie Hancock - Hill Real Estate
- Stacy Jewell - Law Office of Stacy Jewell